Monday, May 4, 2009

Some Blogger Help

Just thought I'd post a few blogger tutorials. I'm sure some of us are more comfortable working in spaces like this one than others, so I'll start with the basics, and then, bit by bit, post stuff we can use to enhance or further customize our team blogs. Hopefully, by the time the season starts, we'll all have blogs we like and can operate easily. The easier they are to use, the more we will use them, and the more we get out of the league as a whole. I'm looking into apps and gadgets we can use to update everything from stats to Heisman races in easy-to-access ways. Hopefully, we can reduce the time it takes to update weekly stats and such to a few minutes, so no one will get bogged down in the process. First things first, though. Here's a quick vid for the guys who haven't started a blog yet.



We'll get to embedding video later. For now, let's just get the blogs up. I need email addresses from everyone, so I can add you as an author on this blog. Then I can add your blog to the list on the upper right portion of this blog page. Here's another vid explaining how to add and manipulate gadgets.




That's it for now. We'll take the next step in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment