Friday, May 22, 2009

Wanna Fight?

Since we have a bit of time to kill while we wait for the release of NCAA 2010, I thought I'd ask if any of you went out and purchased the new UFC game. I picked it up, and I'm having a good time with it so far, so I thought I'd offer you guys the opportunity to punch me in the face - digitally, of course. Good old AG has created a digital version of himself (though I have to admit that even the fattest body style in the game does not do justice to my beer gut) and is welcoming challenges from OFFL members. I'm not going to join any of the fight leagues, since I won't have the time to spend on it, but I thought an occasional beating might do me some good. For those of you considering adding the game to your collection, here's a quick video with some gameplay stuff you might like.

2 comments:

  1. I downloaded the demo because of all the hoopla with the Tradition league; couldn't get into it.

    But maybe I'll give it another try if it means being able to choke out the Commish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought it because I am a die hard UFC fan. I will say that it looks and plays great even if the menu system sucks. It has a MAJOR learning curve as well.

    ReplyDelete